Entertainment Weekly has a great photos spread of the cast and characters of Black Panther. But not everyone has access to EW, so:
And here are the first images from Ava Duverny’s A Wrinkle In Time, which will also be released in 2018:
There are some incredible classical, and digital, artists on Tumblr, that are unlike anything on WordPress:
Furiosa // Abraão Lucas
And now for something completely different:
Redman’s cousin sleeping on the floor during his MTV Cribs segment.
When Gucci Mane was asked if he was inebriated in court and answered with “Bitch I might be”
when ODB went on stage during the GRAMMYS and said “Wu tang is for the children”
Nicki Minaj calling out Miley Cyrus on national television giving us the iconic “ Miley, what’s good ”
When Kanye took the mic from Taylor Swift
When Destiny’s Child announced they were getting back together on Oprah
When Snoop Dogg asked the East coast about love for the West Coast
When Dave Chapelle shot a slavemaster on cable television.
when common called drake Canada Dry
When Diana Ross jiggled lil Kim tit …
When ODB rolled up to the welfare office in a limousine
When Rick James told that white bitch from backstage who he was on TV
When YG showed up in a bulletproof vest and cut off pants
Whitney Houston trolling Diane Sawyer about her personal life for two solid hours “I ain’t telling you”
When “Bobby Bitch” dropped
Kanye saying George Bush doesn’t care about black people on live tv
When Jesse Williams got on the BET Awards and dragged every white person by their follicles and some black people too.
Monique letting Beyoncé know that big girls can “uh oh” too
When Django blew up the candy land plantation
Beyoncé 2016 SuperBowl performance
Annalise Keating getting a sew-in on national TV by Mary J. Blige is honestly the blackest thing I’ve ever seen…
Grace Jones being pulled by white dudes in her chariot in Boomerang.
When A.I. stepped over Lue
When Frozone was put in his place by his wife even though he needs to help save the world.
Vince Carter dunk over Frédéric Weis in the Olympics
When Eddie Murphy dropped RAW, currently the #1 box office stand-up of all times.
When Michel Jackson said “he was not the father”
When Left Eye showed Andre who the fuck she was!
When Cissy Houston was side eyeing the hell out of Aretha
When Ray J threatened Fabolous on Hot 97
When Patti Labelle told that white woman on the Tyra banks show she doesn’t eat paper boo
When Gucci mane aka big guwop exposed Angela Yee for her thot antics live on the breakfast club
When Randy Watson showed Whitney how the song is really sung
When Tupac and Snoop Dogg performed at Cochella
When Rick James told ol’ girl who he was at the BET Awards.
When Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj to her grave
When A.I put the reporters on blast for talking about practice
when Rihanna threw that stack of cash at Stephen Hill the BET Awards
When they announced the Black Panther movie with an ALL BLACK cast
Angela Basset burning her husbands shit in Waiting To Exhale
Queen Latifah’s bad bitch girlfriend in Set It Off
- you have an interview next week. you always have an interview next week. The managers who interview you all seem to share the same pleasant, blank face. They promise to call you back in a few days. They never do.
- they say the minimum wage is going up soon.
- you must have two years of experience. you must have five years of experience. you must have ten years of experience. experience in what, exactly? the job requirements bleed into an ancient latin text as you attempt to decipher them.
- the people in the photos in the craigslist ads smile eerily at you. their eyes seem to follow you around the room even after you click away from the job posting.
- do not apply in person, the posting says. do not send in your resume. do not apply. we’ve lost too many employees to the creature as is.
- you plan on leaving your job soon. you’ve been planning on leaving your job soon for months. you keep making excuses as to why you haven’t left your job yet, but you know deep down that even if you put in your two weeks tomorrow, you wouldn’t leave the company as the same person you were when you applied. if they let you leave alive at all.
- you seem to see “help wanted” signs everywhere. when you enter and inquire about them, the employees wave you away. you hear their cries for help again as you leave.
- you are more than qualified for the job that you are applying to. you are over-qualified for the job you are applying to.
- you do not get the job.